Kristine and I got to school so early. We had no groups to join, so awkward. lol..
We went to CAP..
Then assembly at the gym (freshmen and sophomores). It was cool sitting on the other side. The assembly was so long and boring. My least fav assembly. ):
Then it was recess.
Then it was period 4, at Q building. I cant wait till they finish renovating F building. So.. I only saw 3 of the same people I had in my class last year. We did this card- walk around - talk to new people thing. Then we did guesstures. I am glad the people in my group was able to guess what I drew.
It was lunch after that. We were...at Biology class. Then we came down 10 mins before class cuz I promised Bender. He was too chicken to go in chemistry and ask the teacher a question, so we went to bathroom.
Then it was Japanese. At first I sat with Nancy, then we had to do the alpha thing, so I sit alone at the front. (: I forgot how to write my name in Japanese. D: I forgot 3 of my hiragana, and I only remember a few Katakana.><... The teacher was soft.. lol. She looked like teachers in Japanese schools. Haha. So japanese...
After that was GT Englilsh.. I dont know why I am in it even tho I fail the tests. ... I felt like such an outcast, I dont belong there.. Those people were so..english. lol.. -o- The teacher just told us to do this picture thing. Then she told people to turn in their Summer packets. Wow, first time hearing about summer homework in Hawaii. lol.. So me and a few last min gt students never got the assignment, she gave us the packet.. 6 pages... 5 assignments.. one book (5984302852094 pages,tiny font..) AHHH. Those people had the entire summer to do those assignments, but we only get 6 days to finish them?!? GAHH..... It looks so hard too....
Then she talked about things we might do in that class. (A field trip to watch inception?LOL ;D), a mini senior project -o-..... and books we have to read outside of class books.
Gah.. I feel stressed(first time in the past...6 years). Should I drop a honors class.. .. nah... I think I can do it. ><