Saturday, August 7, 2010

Switched.

So.. I changed my period 6 and 3. Yes, my counselor knew what I wanted. hehe. (:
Switched to Messier's period 3 english, saw the list of people in the class...ehh :/
At least I like my period 6 alg 2. (: I know a few people in there, Manchon, Rachal, and Jennifer.
HAAA I SIT BY MANCHON.
He's so smart. We had this review test. And... It was so hard. I got +8/30 something.
Manchon got 27+. wtf. wtf. wtf.
I feel so dumb.
I have to study and work harder now. TT.

Went to Waikele. Got new shoes. Black and White converse. Gah, why are they so expensive. 40$......
The shoes that I wanted before (Yellow/ Lime / Blue) were on sale. Only 19$! I want..... But nah..
I think I have... 8 pairs of footwear now.. 1 slippers, 1 flat, 4 converse, 2 shoes. lol.... x___x..
Got khaki pants, ehh I dont like them :/
I want to buy dresses~~~~~~~~.
dress.
dress.
I gave up on looking for Tees..

I think I am getting sick.. Sore throat. Sneezing.. At least the headaches are gone.