Today was my very first day. :D
Woke up at 6:30, got ready, left the house at 7:45. D: Soooo late.
My mom drives slow, I was just sitting there wishing that she would drive faster and more dangerous. :X
lol... See, that's why my mom doesnt let me get my license, I would speed and drive recklessly.
Jk, of course I wouldnt.
Got there at 8:02. not that late.... >____<
It wasnt that busy, there were only around..6 volunteers at the office today.
Nice..
So sat around, read magazines, it was soo quiet. Then calls started coming in and we had work to do. :D
Delivered some flowers, balloons, newspapers, discharged some patients.
I liked delivering flowers and balloons cuz I get to go to the gift shop. :D
I also liked discharging patients, even tho most people doesnt. Hehe.
Then went back to the office to do some paper work, it's sooo easy to get a papercut. But i didnt. :D
4 hours went by pretty fast. Took the bus home.
Soreee throat....... GRRR.
Have to go to a birthday party later. lol. hehe it was something I was looking forward to for today. ^^