I was in the office with them for two hours, the AC killed my head. (The coldness gave me a headache).
I am happy for them tho, they got their new home. Haha. Our "crew" moved three times in the past month. ;P
Kinda helped them move furniture. (Not really. TT)
Went out to Chinese restaurant after, came home... just now.
Tomorrow is New Year's eve. WAH SO FAST. I really want to do something "special" this eve...
But it's going to be the same things again.. same as every year.
去大姑家吃饭。。。。 无聊。没新意。。= =
I want to do something new, like go waikiki watch fireworks or something... Bleh.
Zack was asking if I had plans tomorrow, I wanted to ask him to plan something. But it sounded
like he already have plans.. so nah... :(
Oh and congrats Zack, you got your license today! HOW DARE YOU LIED TO ME.
Whenever I close my eyes, I see kpop idols.. Mostly Beast, sometimes T.O.P and some other groups at other times.. WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME WINTER BREAK. T___T.
It's hard for me to not think about them cuz they are all I see on my tumblr dashboard. lol....
I WANT EXCITEMENT FOR TOMORROW. GOOD KIND.