FRIIICK BOY. I NEED SOME FRIENDS.
I AM SO LONELY. LOL.
I wanna go out, but no one to go with. WHY AM I SUCH A LONER.
Forever alone- I JOIN YOU JANEY! (jk.) :D
Look what Zack said:
omg ...
☏ 震鈴 =3 4:41:11 PM
you should go out more
☏ 震鈴 =3 4:41:30 PM
home-girl too much is not good to your health
Let's cry for Helen.
I WANNA GO SOMEWHERE TOMORROW....... =____=
Zack asked me to go party with his Roosevelt buddies, but I wont know anyone, except him and ryan.
I wannnt to go, but too scared. lol... they might beat me up. jk. but.. eh :/
and they are going to party at my building too. LOL. I am so lame.
I will just stay home and look at some more kpop idol pics.
FRIIICK. I HAVE NO LIFE.
LOOKING AT THIS KPOP STUFF IS SO UNHEALTHY.
I NEED TO GET OUT.
WHERES SITU SAN...
------------------------------------------------
LOL-I THINK I NEED TO STOP BOTHERING IVAN..
