Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 22nd was fuuuun.

Let me tell you all about it:
One of my highlights for Winter break 2010.
Morning Events: Woke up at around 9.  Walked over to ZhongChang's house. Then walked over to get Kevin's christmas presents. Wowiee, he got so many good stuff.One Thomas Backpack(his favorite), 4 picture books, 3 cartoon DVDs, bed sheets and one transformers toy. Ate Tong Yuen at ZC's house. Then ZhiQiang came to pick me ZC up to Zack's house.

Afternoon Events: We then headed to Ala Moana to do some Christmas shopping. (So late us xD) Walked around the place, I forgot where we went, but we walked around the entire place. haha. It was weird following them when they are looking at guy's clothes.We went inside Sephora haha, they were like the only group of guys in there. XD Bought Shannon her nail polish from there. My mom called me because she didn't have her keys, so we drove all the way back to Chinatown. Gave her keys, then drove allll the way back to Ala Moana again. xP Went to the music place because there was a life size Justin Bieber cardboard at the door. I asked the boy(this guy from our school) if they sold them, then he showed us where it was. I was about to get it for Sally, and Zack wanted to get it for her friend. We looked at the price, then we were like O..Nvm.. We are not at that level yet. LOL. $30 man.. -.- too much. :) So I got Sally something else instead. After that we went to See's candy (?) The shop is full and fulll of chocolate. I don't know why it's so crowded. Zack spent his gift certificate and got a box of chocolates~~ After that, we went to the food court to get our late afternoon snack/dinner. I didn't know it was dinner, so I got gourmet fries from Charlie's. Talked to Kristine about gifts and the JB cardboard. She killed my phone, lol. The battery died after that.. So we ate, then we decided to walk around alas again. Went to Tinker Toys to buy Zack's toy figure thing. They were all so crazy about it earlier the day, haha, it's a cool toy figure. There were so many brain exercising little toys there, so I thought it was a good place to buy little gifts. x) Bought Henry a little something from there. Wahh. Zack saw so many people he knew at alas.. He is so popular! I wish I knew more people. x( *New years resolution... Ala Moana was so weird, like around Macy's area, half of the mall had a black out so every store on the right side was closed. But everything on the left side was functioning normally. It looked so weird..We were so tired after that, cuz we walked around so many times. We decided to leave Alas and
go Walmart.
Night Events: We were going to play Secret Santa at Walmart, but ZQ and ZhongC didn't want to. T___T... So we just walked around and bought Juana's present. Then we got back into the car and didnt know where to go next. I suggested that we go Waikiki cuz I reaaally wanted to see the new Forever 21. They said sure, and we drove to Waikiki. I wasnt sure if we should go there cuz they all looked so tired and dead. Haha. They were talking about pretty TVB actresses, and chinese celebrities. Hahah~~ Then they talked about scary movies. Thai and Japan have the scariest  scary movies. We parked the car by the park, then walked around Waikiki. There were two empty buses at the side and we were all looking inside. I saw this old man sitting by the front, I saw the back of his head, he had short gray/white hair. I told them, and they were like WTHH, WE DIDNT SEE ANYTHING. I was llike.... o__o....wtf..... and I got scared T____T... It was such a long walk. We stopped along the way at little stores. There was a big crocs store at Waikiki. We went inside, haha 3rd time going inside a Crocs store that day.. They tried on shoe crocs, I liked the outside white, inside lime one. But it costs $50... T___T. We came out and continued walking. Then TADAAA, We were at Forever 21. I like hot the name sign is so big and noticeable at night. lol. It looked so empty from the outside. We walked inside and it was like heaven. Jk. But it was awesome. ^__^. I like the second or was it third? I think second. I like the second floor the most. There was a guy section but it was so small. haha. "sexist" they said. xD. It was so weird walking around looking at clothes with three boys following me. They looked so bored while I was looking at clothes. I was asking them about their opinions on different shirts and stuff, and they either nodded or shook their heads. lol. I wanted to try on stuff and buy but I didn’t want them to wait for me there, so I was like nahh, I will just come again tmr, or sometime.. We left the store and walked alll the way back to the car. The park area was so empty and quiet.. and dark. so scary. We were all very very tired on the way home. Came home and it was around 11:30. :O

YESTERDAY WAS FUNNNN.
My visuals: ( tweets )
Read from bottom.!!