Thursday, December 23, 2010

Parents day.

My last post was too long so just list this!

I spent today with my familiaaaaa.
  • Woke up at 7 to go to this office for this interview thing. I was my parents' interpreter and it took a very long time... -.- I then typed up a resume for my aunty. I wrote a lot and did my best because I wanted to get some experience on writing resumes. haha. they were like "those people are not going to believe she wrote that!" 
  • Went to the McDonalds at Waikele. I bought snack wrap (yes I am still in love with snack wraps) and a caramel frappe, or was it frappe caramel?We asked for coffee, they heard it wrong and put down soda instead. so my aunty went to ask them about it. and guess what she bought back? one free caramel frappe and two free coffees. haha woww. she's got some skills. xD
  • Walked around Waikele. I wasnt interested in the clothes, i only wanted to go back to the Waikiki F21. T__T I sound pathetic. haha. There was this new crocs store, it was pretty biggg. I wanted to get crocs, for a very long time. My mom was like: FINE, I will get you some. IT'S YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT. I was so happy. I was like YEEEE. :D ^____^. I looked around, decided to get yellow. But it had xs, size 4 to 5. I wanted sm because I am a size 6.. But they didnt have, so I got size 5 instead. :( Kevin bought one too, his is green. HAA. we got matching shoes. GAHH, Kevin's one is more expensive, 30$!! and mines was 25. ~~
  • We left Waikele, it was poooouring. 
kay. I forgot what else cool / interesting things happened. haha. Kaishan is so responsible, x) planning the party. I almost gave up on it. x___x

Thanks Beast for the Christmas Presents, they were all very lovely. <3
You guys are so sweet~
I like all three of them.. But my favorite will have to be..
AWWW. Look at them cuties! YOSEOB IS SITTING ON
MY BABY'S LAP. OMFG. .... lol. :P
I liked HyunS + Kikwang's one too.
But of course, I also liked Doojoon + Dongwoon's one.
They are also my biasssss. <3


OOOO, they just released the last song,
full version for Lights Go On Again.
!!! Thanks Janey for telling. LOL.
Let's go listen nowww..





EDIT- Kay. I am back. THE FULL VERSION IS AWESOME. JUNHYUNG HAVE A BIG RAPPING PART. IT WAS LOVE. lol. I llike it. :)

Gah. Me and Janey've been making so many plans lately. LOL. But we never go to them.
Planning to go Waikiki tomorrow.
HAHA. This is our 3rd time this week planning for a day out..
We, such losers.