On a scale of 1-5. This is a 5.
I woke up at around at around 8:50 to get ready for my 10:30 AM Ortho appointment. So I was in the bathroom getting ready when my mom got mad at me and started lecturing about being on time. I got mad at her because she wouldnt stop, so I told her she didnt need to go with me and that I can go alone. She thought about it for a while and told me I was right. So I walked to the bus stop that's one street away from my building. The bus took a very long time to come. It came at around 10AM. I got on the bus and arrived at Ala Moana. I walked across the street to the building.
The ortho office was very crowded, like usual. It was also decorated with Christmas drawing, hand drawn ones. It was very interesting because I never saw that kind of drawings before. I wondered if the kid patients drew them, guess not.. I went inside and it was my turn 10 mins later. I got obscure color braces~ yeee; haha Mom wanted me to get red+green for Christmas. but hoooo no no. After that I scheduled the next appointment and went to the bus stop.
The bus took a very long time to come again. I got off the bus at chinatown and called my mom. She told me we were going to yum cha so I went outside ZhongChang's house to wait. We then headed to CCP - Fook Lam Moon. Going there is always funny because the waitresses forms a circle around our table to talk to my mom. She used to work there for a long time before.. I was texting Kristine and Janey on twitter about their lunch party. After eating fried rice and many other dim sum, we left for my house. Kevin went with his uncle to his house. My aunty came with my mom and I to go shopping. I suggested that we go ala moana.
We waited for the bus and got on the number three bus. I love riding the bus with my bus pass, because I don't feel like I am wasting money or anything. I can go on, get off, go on as many times as I want. haha. But it was a mistake for me to buy the bus pass this month since I only had ten days of school... -.- The bus came, we got off at ala moana.
We first went to uh... walked over to Ross. When we got to that "korean part" I was looking at the cars to see is HyoS' car was there. Then I turned and looked at SubWay to see if his brother was there. Right then, guess what I saw. :) He was standing at the parking stand by Subway working. Oh My God. He was wearing a light blue polo with gray jeans. He looked so tall and cute. What a cutie. ^____^ I literally had a small heart attack, almost fainted there. Had to grab my mom's arm for support. I dont think I fainted from his heartness, more like shocked that he was there because I was looking/ hoped he would be there. HAHA.. I was trying so hard to not laugh, laugh of happiness. LOL. I sound so pathetic right now. -.- oh wells. I coverd my face and smiled. Right then, a car went there so he was greeting the car with that lovely smile of his. We walked past and went to Ross. I was still so happy so I asked my mom if he saw him. My mom was confused. haha.
The Ala Moana part was boring. Went to Macy's for a very long tine. Then walked around. Saw Shannon Shiroma. Then went to see the Jade restaurant. It's opening soon, looks like a very very very expensive and sexy chinese restaurant. Soo many chinese people signed up for a job there, including my aunty. I got hungry so I went to buy vanilla cream puffs. Ahhhh, it was so cold and good.
Took the bus home, ate dinner, then went on the computer. Planned a waikiki day out with Janey. Or is it a night out? Still not sure. haha Because tomorrow is the waikiki forever 21's "soft opening". hahha. Then went on webcam with Ivan. Then downloaded skype cuz of him~~
This is my lovely, too detailed post. I tried as hard as I could to make it a 5, but I got bored at the end, sorry Janey.
OMGGGGG- HE WAS SO CUTE. ^^ WHEN I WAS WALKING BACK TO ALAS FROM ROSS, I TURNED AND HE WAS LOOKING. ^O^ hehehhehehhehehe. I dont think he knows who I was. BUT THAT IS OKAY. THAT TOTALLY MADE MY DAY. I am lame, I know. But it's not my fault. :D
Tomorrow will be a good day I hope.
Going to Yumcha with Zack and ZhongChang's family.
Then go look at furnitures.
Oh and tomorrow is my boy JunHyung BB's birthday. :D:D
Trending #happyjunday on twitter atm!!
Wooooot, it's number three right now.
Another version-
Hot.!! ^
LoL- My tweets when I saw him today.
I told Janey we should go F21 tmr because it's JunHyung's birthday tomorrow.
From Janey's twitter- Look at her tweet
Many many screenshots
K. Thanks for the wait Guo San. You can stop reading my old blog posts now, cuz here's a new one.
You freak.



