It's been raining all day today, nonstop...
Perfect weather for staying in and watching drama...
Also great for napping.
Also great for napping.
Today I went to yum cha with Zack's family.
After that, we went to three different places to look at furniture.
Inspiration had some very great looking ones.
Zack bought a new bed.
Picture time!
The other day: when I was organizing my room ->![]() |
| My collection of the Twilight Saga. |
![]() |
| Some booklets that came with my Chinese books. <3 |
![]() |
| Never read those two yet...They made a taiwanese drama out of the pink one. :O |
![]() |
| That's how chinese novels looks like, there's pictures inside. Jk.lol |
![]() |
| Read those two when I was in china. Very cheesy, yet sweet. |
![]() |
| I like the bookmark. |
![]() |
| I collect stamps, since May 2002. |
![]() |
| hehe. Nice yeah. |
![]() |
| Stars. I like how this pic looks. Never edited. |
->
Rainy day..
My sexy beast poster.
My bro.
Haha like my rubber bands? Looks sexy. jk.
I need more hangers..all those clothes at the top.
hanging those was so much work.
My so empty ungirly desk. lol. My mom keeps telling me to decorate it.
Rainy Hawaii.
My sexy beast poster.
My bro.
Haha like my rubber bands? Looks sexy. jk.
I need more hangers..all those clothes at the top.
hanging those was so much work.
My so empty ungirly desk. lol. My mom keeps telling me to decorate it.
Rainy Hawaii.
WOOT WOOT. GUESS WHAT?
DA BEEN LOH TODAY! YES
HOT POT.
Thanks mommy.
With my ming uncle, aunty, them and juana and shannon.



















