Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One week.

Hi everyone. Today's Tuesday. It'd been exactly one week since I came back from China. And I'm still so depressed and hopeless.
Let's talk about my very ____ day.
Totally ignored my alarm this morning because I was so tired. Arrived at Salt lake at 8AM. Walked to school by myself. Went to Jose's to get my pencil and eraser back, haha. Then went to Mr.F and Mr.H to ask for signatures. Gah, Mr.H scared me "SIXTEEN HOURS? NO, CROSS THAT OUT AND WRITE ONE HOUR." He almost did it, fcking scared me. And Mr.F "WUT. 10 HOURS?" lol....

Period 4 art- Scratchboard. Yay. I dont like that board, it wouldnt scratch. I drew KiKwang. I wanna find a new picture.lol.

Break- Went to Ms.L and Ms.C. They were cool and nice and quick.

Period 5- We went over food. Why were people hungry after looking at all those food? I lose my appetite after looking at them. Eh, Didnt wanna eat lunch. Then we went on the laptop to do our worksheet. Haha.

Lunch- Went to Mr.P. Mr.A. Omg, I always thought our class adviser was very nice and friendly. I was wrong. He was very mean and scary... omg. >< Poor MC. haha.... Where else.. Ms.O. 

Period 6- We learned our last lesson today. Finally. Gosh, it was so embarrassing. Thanks Chris(the surfer presenter for Senior Project). GAHH. We were talking about HK and how he have many relatives there. Then he started asking me if I could have a bf, when I can, and all those other personal stuff. HE WAS SO LOUD. The class was silent too, so everyone was staring at me. OMG. >_< I wanted to go dig a hole and hide. GAH. Finally when he finished, he told me, I think you should get a secret bf. OMG. The other girls were like: Don't be a bad influence and teach her that chris! .=..=...

After school- Went to turn it in and missed my bus. Great. Shared personal stories with that dude while waiting for the bus. ==. Idk why. Dude, idk. Then I ran home and charged my phone and called ZhiQiang. We went to Iolani. Gah that school was huge and parking lot was 4 stories. Haha. Took us a while to find the summer school office. I didnt get the map but ZQ understood it so we went. haha. That school is nice and all but it wouldve awesome if it was just one building(like at the mainland), instead small short buildings... 

Was webcamming with my cousin at 12 last night. So bright and nice quality. lol. 
Maybe I feel a bit better because my mommy will be home tmr, and of course, Kevie.