Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day.

Oh man, I was early to work today!!!
I didnt tell my dad "Happy Father's Day."
Nope, just cant say it.. lol. it feels weird.
Went to work, talked to Jordan kinda~
I spent 80% of the 4 hours trying to read everything on the Times magazine.
It's hard.
I saw 6 of the vocabs I learned last week. LOL.
Should I subscribe? D:

Later, I came home, watched drama and youtube videos.
Omg, I was watching kevjumba and Nigahiga's vlogs.
Sooo cute and entertaining.
I still remember the days when I was obsessed with Kevjumba.
I used to have this on my myspace, I loved it. :D
Well, I had a great reason to, KEVJUMBA IS SO AWESOME! and amazing, in so many ways.

The card that I made my dad. LOL. The blue one was folded by Kevin.

Inside :O

Happy boy. 

lol idk.


I was texting Kristine, and look what she said. :O 

Choi. Choi. 

Just taking picture of the oil. 

Father'sday dinnnner! at Juanas house. 

I like that wallpaper. :)