Title it totally irrelevant. lol
Yesterday was Saturday, I had to babysit Kevin.
I walked over to the state library with him. He was such an obedient little boy, when we go out.
Then we rushed all the way back to CCP, where I dropped him off with my mom.
Then I went out with Zack, SituZQ, and Changg. Our plan was Aiea bowl.
We got there, that place was so pretty (compared to Leeward.-.-) All the lights were off, and it
was dark with those nice shinny lights. Like the disco lights. lol
Too bad someone was holding a private party at the place so we couldnt play.
Rich person. =="
Then we decided to go Leeward, but they were having a league(?), so we couldnt go to that one either.
We ended up going to Pearlridge.
Walked around stores and stuff, Zack them bought clothes.
It was very interesting watching guys shop for clothes. haha.
Then we rode the sky cab? what is it called again? forgot.
After that we decided to go Kuru Kuru for sushi.
Haha waited for a super long time.
Then Terry came and told me to sign his name for him on the waiting list. ==
I only ate 3 plates of sushi. D: Gah!
I so regret it now, shouldve ate more.!!!
After that, we went to "O REALLY" where Situ bought some oil for his car.
Then he changed his car oil while we sat there waiting.
Then we went to D&B. It was super busy, took us 40 mins to find a parking.
We went to D&B, That guy checked out ID's.
lololol, We couldnt get in. 25 year olds needs to acompany "kids" who are under 21.
We were, 17, 20, 21, 23. lol.... T_____T So sad.
We didnt want to just leave cuz finding parking was so troublesome.
We went to Starbucks and sat there for an hour chatting.
I got the strawberry something something. lol. It was eh.
Finally at 10, we went home.