Worse thing ever, I think I got sunburn. We walked all the way to McCully Shopping Center with no shade. Then we took the A bus, but only one stop before we got off and walked to Ala Moana. We met up with Kristine at Barnes and Nobles. $17 Kristine.
After walking around B&N without a purpose, we walked to Shirokiya. There Kristine bought her drink and we looked at Japanese / English books. We saw this book that talked about birthdays. Mines was very accurate. I live life with goals in mind and I work very hard towards them. I need fun in my life. Not only that, but I also need love in my life. -.- lol...
Then we saw my date- YISAN! We walked to food court so I could get my Cheddar Fries with Bacon. Oh man, never had those in a while, I was very in the mood for them! All four of us just sat on the table at food court with our drinks and chatted for.. 1+ hour in there. haha. We talked about very random stuffs, Justin Kim and strangers off tumblr to our crushes. :P Sally was being such a paparazzi, or should I say creeper by taking pictures of Justin Kim. lol. It was very interesting for us to open up and talk about guys we had a crush on. haha. Is that what girls do during sleepoevers? Omg, we should totally have one- at a hotel! Let's just tag along with Sally and her friends to the Disney Resort. :P lololol.
We felt weird sitting at food court for so long just chatting, so we switched locations. We went to Ebar(?) outside Nordstrom. We continued our love life chat. Wow, it got dark so quickly, I think we spent another 1+ hour there. Out of the 6 hours we spent at alas today, 3 of the hours were spent just sitting there chatting. Hanks. Hanks. LOLOL. We got hungry.
Walked over to Shokudo for our dinner, very surprised we didnt have to wait. Oh man, I saw my little cutie, now I know - Nick. Did you know that most guys who are named Nick are cute. I noticed that. lol everytime I see him, I think of the convo me and my mom had. Isnt it funny how there are guys in our life, who we don't know anything about but we find them totally adorable and know exactly where to find them if we want to? Guy who works at Yogurstory and Shokudou :D We ate a lot of sushi tonight. Unagi rice, California roll, Caterpillar roll?, and Alyson's very spicy tuna roll. Thanks Sally for the food, you affluent person.
After that, we wanted to go Karaoke. Walked all the way to Sorabol, passed cute guy in Yogurstory, and just stood outside of the Karaoke. lol. We decided to go home instead so walked to Walmart to wait for my date's mom. We sat outside on the tables waiting. Alyson's mom soon arrived and gave us a ride home! oh my, that ride home felt just like the time she came to pick us up after our HKSA date! It was the first time that all 4 of us went out together I think. haha, wow. This is like the.. 3rd time that she gave us a ride like that? xD Speaking of that night... I went onto my old yahoo blog and found the post! wow it was 2 years ago. :O
Summary of day
Pictures
I hope I can go bowling tmr. >O My mom was not happy I got home at 11 tonight. lol. She doesnt care if I went out with Zack them, but she cares if it's 4 girls. XD
![]() |
| Chubby me. D: |
![]() |
| GROUP PIC! We don't have many.... this is the first? D: |
![]() |
| I likey. I look so gangster. |


