I miss Summer School 2009. I miss how we hung out with Justing and MK.
I miss Summer School 2010. I miss watching Supernatural and little chit chats with my classmates while running.
This year ... looks like a painful ride. It will be horrible. I am not looking forward to it. Maybe I am getting old, very not healthy.
I have some of the same people i had last year in my class, ehh.
I like my teacher tho, he is very Samoan. lol. I had never had anything to do with a Samoan before, never really talked to them. He went to UCB. Omg. *__* Welcome to the Helen's idols club. lol. I wanted to ask him about it!!! Grr.
All we did was measure our BMI stuff and talked about rules. I weigh the same as last year... 97lbs. wow.
I had a super chinese long convo with Tony Wong. Wow, he's so much older and mature now. His chinese is super duper good too.. I was shocked.
Then I talked to Selena, my new PE buddy~??
After that, I went to the Chinese Club party, Met up with Terry at Alas. Walked around finding lunch for him. Wow he's super tall, 6ft 2. omg. I felt like a midget walking by him. Then we walked to Magic Island. ~12 people showed up? not bad not bad. We played water balloons and ate. Every one of them looked so happy while playing water balloons. Me and Sally and Alyson felt like outsiders. xD We were chatting about... all different random things.
Kaishan's friend saw her korean crew who were partying next to our table. A group of ~8 korean dudes ^O^ lol. Omg omg omg omg~ We didnt have any forks or stuff for the cake so we went over to ask them for chopsticks. They were such cuties! Then we asked them to join us for water balloons, hahahhaha, it was so awesome. The food was great too, we had cheese pizza and chips and all those good stuff. And thenn, there was this huge plate of party sushi plate! ALL THOSE DIFFERENT KINDS OF SUSHI. *-* omg so awesome. Ahi! It was not spicy hehhee.
It was fabulous!
I came home, we had a "party"? lol Zack and ZhiQiang's families came over. Oh yah, u bet I had fun doing those dishes.
