Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sunday's time!

I went to volunteer ! Yeah! Finally, again! There were many people, 10... 2 pairs of twins. It was a verrrry slow day. All 9 of us girls were just sitting there reading fashion magazines... lol... I read like 5 of the magazines. Thats how boring it is. But oh wells, it was a good thing, nothing to do. ^___^ I was not late. Wow. That was my 2nd time in the entire year of my volunteering. I. Failed.
Then we went Aloha Stadium again... To walk around and visit. Frick, I got so much darker from there. ==
Then at night, me and my parents and kevin went to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D. The movie was okay I guess. lol. Kinda boring. xD But the animation was gooood. Kevin's first time at the movies! WOOT! His first movie and it was 3D. == So expensive. I remember the first movie I ever watched in the theater was Titanics. lol. At China~
Then we went to Burger King to buy our dinner.