Will see him again during new years. ^___^
I took pictures but kevin deleted them off my phone. ==
While at the airport, I just wanted to get on the plane and leave for Asia.
Escape reality, escape the fact that IM STARTING SCHOOL IN TWO DAYS.
Oh my god.
I cut my bangs today.
I was going to have a change for the new school year.
Make myself look more mature by having side bangs.
BUT SINCE my pimples are enjoying reproducing nonstop,
I GOTTA get full bangs again - to cover them up.
ToT
Just hope my pimples get better .. soon..
| Side bangs. |
| Full again, I know it's long, I didnt cut much. |
| ASIAN. |
| More bangs/ *__* |
| LOL. Decided to do this after watching the HK show, CHOK CHOK CHOK. |
Edit: I think I will live with full bangs for the rest of my life then. lol