| Monkey. |
| Hair cut. |
| BEFORE. My room was like that for 6months. |
| Shelf. |
| TY for the monkey kevin. |
| Moving my desk. |
| Interesting book. Thanks Zhenning gor gor. |
| Gen Art II. Ahhh, i will miss this classss. |
| Haha, remember this? Jap II |
| I remember this, first draft for NHD. |
| Sally... |
| Thank you Mr.Jose. |
| My freshman ID. |
| My box of knowledge. |
| Sophomore stuff that I threw away/ |
| This is why I never learned anything in Freshmen Summer school - Basic Physics. |
| Boy. |
| Ha Kristine. |
| TY cousins from buying all these pens for me from HK.lol. same brands, different types. |
| I miss eight grade. |
| My first ever time taking a P/SAT related test. lol. DAMN those scores are better than my most recent one. |
| Organized my shelf. |
| My "working" table. |
| New. I just switched bed and table lol. |
| Starrrs. |
| Beast Corner. |
| Watch Watch. |