1. Three things I want to say to three different people.
First Friday People: Can you guys be a bit softer? The loud music is very annoying.
Mom: So I am going tomorrow, k.?
China: I MISS YOUUU.
2. One of my insecurities.
My short legs.
3. What turns me on.
Oh korean boys. LOL I so did not say that. lolol. uhm.
4. One of my bad habits.
I ... change into my PJ's the moment I get home. lol
5. Who I wish I could be.
Helen G, dang, she is like impeccable.
6. Where I want to be right now.
ASIA BITCCCH.
7. The last thing I ate.
Let's try read this, Peking Haw Cake. lol.. wut.
8. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
Hm, WooYoung came to my mind first, maybe cuz I just finished watching the 2pm video. lol
9. What song I’m currently listening to.
Single Ladies - Beyonce, sadly. THIS IS HOW LOUD THEY ARE PARTYING DOWNTOWN AT FIRST FRIDAY. TURN THE MUSIC DOWN PLEASE.
10. The last time I cried and why.
Like 2 weeks ago, in the shower, because my face cleanser went into my eyes. And it made my eyes tear up super bad, so I was like semi crying. lol
11. Something I’m excited about.
The second half of my day tomorrrrowowowowooww.
12. 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself.
I like that I am not short, I like how I can eat whatever I want and not gain much weight, I like how I can go through the day without talking/socializing with others, I like how I am so quiet that I am a good observer -(instead of talking to others, I would be watching others socialize and observe them,im so creepy), I like how I have a nice roof over my head with things I need in life.
I dislike the fact that I am not 5 feet 7, YET. I dislike how I act like a immature little cry baby - I need to be more considerate. I dislike how dumb and slow I am at learning. I dislike having no confidence in myself. I dislike how shy I am, again, no confidence.
13. Three things I want right now.
Some nice, yummy, hot food.
A vacation! at some nice country.
A boyfriend. (LOL- kinda... not really... kinda.. but, not really, but kinda, but..)