Saturday, July 2, 2011

Naega jeil jal naga

LET'S DO A DETAILED BLOG POST, havent done this in awhile.

Morning: Walked to school with Kristine and "hung out" with Henry and Bender them before the bell rang.
PE: My first session was Ultimate Frisbee. With Kristine's class. I think my team is kinda sexist, only Justin, Sam and this boy plays. They never gave us girls the frisbees, even if they did, i think we wouldve ran away from it  lol. While playing with Shumai's team, they had these two very annoying girls in it. They were so "choh low", they kept swearing, yelling/screaming, spitting and flirting. like wtf? Ugh, no matter how "nice" they dress up, the way they act is just super ugly already. I got to admire our athletic Sammmmm. LOL.
For our second session, we did Trail Run with Kristine's class. Wow, first time doing that trail again this year. Memoriessss, ran with Kristine through the entire trail, 3 times.
IM GETTING SO MANY MOSQUITO BITES FROM PE, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. I AM LIKE IN PAIN HERE TRYING SO HARD NOT TO SCRATCH IT. I HAVE LIKE 6 ON MY LEGS, UGH.

One hour break: Came home at 11, showered, watched one ep of drama while eating my Chasui Rice. Then I rushed to the bus stop at 12:05.

Iolani: Math we did subtracting polynomials.? Very surprised that I still remembered how to do it, and that most of the class didnt know how. (esp Sean. LOL :P) We then did these 2 sections off our SAT book. I got 3 wrong, woot. We moved to our 2nd teacher's room for English because our first teacher is leaving for vacation. :( I am not looking forward to it.. lol. We did practice on the finding errors problems and had our group vocab tests, I was in the all-HBA group. lol Then Mrs.Til told us that she noticed that smart people are usually the ones who are always depressed. OMG THE STORY OF MY LIFE, (and terry's.) LOL. Jk, I am DUMB and SAD. =.=

After Iolani, we found out Kristine couldnt go out for my "birthday night", so we canceled it. Sally got mad and all quiet and so we stood at the bus stop for like 10 mins in silence, it awkward silence for me lol. Then this man jaywalked towarded us and broke the awkward silence. He was telling us the story of his life... At first I was like wtf, this man is scary. He told us how he got expelled during high school and broke his principal's nose. I was thinking: OMG LETS RUN AWAY, this guy's got violence issues. Then he talked about his wife grabbing mans' balls, i was thinking: OMG LETS RUN AWAY, this guy is a freaking pedo. During the 15 min wait, he went on and on about his life. I learned about his girlfriend in highschool, his wife, his son, his daughter in law, and his grandkids... lol...




This song is so fricking addicting.
Wooyoung is such a hottie.
I am also in love with BlockB's album
and 2ne1's very gangster new single.