Yesterday - Wednesday, I went to Sally's house to watch movies with her and alyson~
We watched Insidious first.
That movie didnt look scary at all - Sally kept ruining it for us.
It felt like a comedy while we were watching it.
Then we watched Justin Bieber's Never say never.
Man, JB looked hot in the movie - therefore, I had Bieber fever last night. :)
The fans' nonstop screaming was annoying. 90% of them were white teenage little girls. lol
The concerts looked awesome, I wish I went to one.. :/
Sally was singing to all of the songs =.= and me and alyson were just pointing out funny stuff from the film.
Sally got mad so she threw a pillow at us. -.-
lololol.
Me to Alyson: Is Justin Bieber a virgin?
Sally: HES CANADIAN.
LOLOLOL WUT?
After watching that movie, me and alyson went home.
I began thinking more and more about Insidious and got super scared.
Stayed up till 1:30 to watch "Just Go With It" while talking to Kenneth and Janey.
Wow, I saw 6 movies in the past 3 days. lol
I was also telling Kenneth about like my thoughts and feelings and "troubles" in life.. lol
Turns out, I am very emotionally damaged. Kenn was being a very good therapist. lol.
Helen is very insecure, about herself, her body, everything around her.
After that my parents got mad, so I had to get off computer.
Was wayyyy too scared to sleep, so I went to my parents bedroom to sleep with Kevin.
I was rolling around kevin's bed for 2 hours before I fell asleep at 3.
Couldnt stop thinking about a little boy walking around and the lady .... -.-
I woke up at 7 today~~~
SO FRICKEN TIRED.