~きょう~
I woke up early desu nee! At 7 to drop Kevin off at school.
Then I went downtown for something with my mom.
After that, I went yum cha with my mom and aunty.
Then I went to Ala Moana with Man Chon desu.
We were not sure what we were doing there,
so just walked around. lol...
After that, we rode the bus to waikiki~
I was being so indecisive , like usual. :(
We got off at the military museum and went in,
that place was big, and had many war stuff.
It was so dark and gloomy ~ scary scary.
Man Chon talked about scary stuff and how some of those swords killed many people during wars.
==
This Japanese tourist lady asked me where I got my bag from. ^___^
Wow, this is like the 3rd time I got asked that. hahhaha.
We then walked around Waikiki.
Walked to Man Kit's juice place.
lololol, now I know where he works.
We were just standing there doing nothing, and he made a smoothie drink for his brother.
AW HOW CUTEEE, BROTHERLY LOVE.
lol, manchon didnt drink it and gave it to me. >_< Thanks boy.
It was mango, strawberry, peach, and etc etc smoothie.
After that, we took the basu home.
I came home and took an almost two hours nap~ much better now!!
![]() |
| The place. |
![]() |
| Helicopter ~ |
![]() |
| The drink ManKit made lol. |


