Friday, July 29, 2011

Volunteer worker!

Time to start... memorizing... TT
Dinner at auntys! Uncle is going back to china, once again, on sunday :( He was only in Hawaii for one week...

Oh my god, my arm / me is so tan. Ima cry.
Kevin's school with his bestest best friend ERIC LI. lol
Today I went out with my moms friend to help her translate. We went to the cancer clinic of kapiolani hospital. She was there for breast cancer test and pap test. I had to stay in the room with her to translate. It was kinda very awkward, for the both of us... Well, I was glaf I went. It was a good experience for me to help and learn about what they were. The doctor was nice, I had a small talk with her. She was born in Japan, that gave me more inspiration to become a doctor. I felt like a little grown up today; having conversations with doctors and being sorta fluent while translating. :) I was glad I had a very chinese day tmr, it was like a warm up for me- I had no trouble speaking Cantonese today. Lol. At around 1, we finished and went to ccp to eat pho. I then went home to watch 23 mins of the last ep of the other truth. :( I need to finish ittttt. I watched Easy A last night. Omg, what a great and funny movie. ^°^ . The guy(from gossip girl) was hot. The ending was super sweet. I'm currently going through a "chick flick every night" phase. Any boy wanna watch it with me? So far, no boy will. ;( These chick flicks are giving little innocent girls like me false hope of finding a "super sweet, hot, flawless, cute perfect" boyfriend.
I am gangster.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7