IT'S TO NICE TO FINALLY HAVE A BREAK~ Phewwwwww.
So today I had to babysit Kevin. A.K.A. DORAMAAA DAY!
I saw all 5 eps of the Raymond Lam drama. Haha. He's so sweet while trying to "mix" Tavia.
I know I know, everyone is hating on this drama. But if you actually watch it and give it a chance, it's alright. LOL.
I had Beef brisket noodles and sausage rice. :P
Then at 3, Zack came pick me up for our round island trip~!!!
Just kidding, it wasnt round island. We just decided to go round top so he can try his camera and practice his "drifting skills." lmao. It was scary. just kidding just kidding, he was a good driver.
Omg I love his new camera. It's nothing fancy, a digital camera (more expensive than mines xD ). It has SUPER AMAZING colors and sooooo pretty, the quality. Every picture you take, it looks like it photoshopped itself. The lightning and colors, just so gooood!
We took a while trying to find round top because this was his first time driving there. haha. Went up there, took some pictures and yup yup. Then we decided to go Hawaii Kai. But ended up going Kahala. We went to the beach we went to last time, with a lot of marrying couples taking pictures. haha. Sat there, watched this "white" couple take their pictures. Ahhhh, so b e a u t i ful. And then we... came home.
Yup, a 2 hours "picture - taking" trip.
I've always wanted to do things like that. Just go out and enjoy the beauty of Hawaii and take pictures.
Thanks Ning gor gor~~!!
