The past weeks were very tiring and I am exhausted. It's only the beginning of Junior year, and I feel very stressed. I am breaking out, duuudes. ToT. I remember last year, I only stayed up twice for the entire year, and it was for my Japanese community project. Now... this year? I stay up on average 3 times a week. Getting three hours of sleep? ugh. It's not that I have A LOT of homework, it's just... Let me show you. So I have "do-able" amount of homework for all my classes. But... "do-able" amount of homework x 6 = KILL ME - able amount of homework. T-T...
Okay, I need to stop complaining about my homework amounts and do a self reflection. I am very disappointed at myself this week. I couldve done better, on my time management and on my tests. I shouldve spent more time studying. It is now the junior year, I need better studying habits. The study habits I've using for the past 11 years got me through all those year, but it's definitely not going to work anymore. I need to get my acts together and stop slacking off.
Soo... it's time for a change?
I can do it!
:D