| HOT COCOA. SOOOO GOOD. |
| At hotel later that night.. lol |
| BEST RIDE EVER. HAHA |
| Cars from fast and furious. |
| I loved that movie, one with bow wow. |
| OMG EARTHQUAKE IN SUBWAY. |
| Shark. |
| House from Inception. lol |
| :D |
| Great pirates performance. |
| My favorite. |
| O next to my favorite place. |
| AHHH! AWESOME! |
| MJ. |
| My idol Ellen. lol |
| :D |
| City hall. |
| ELEPHANT BAR. First dinner in L.A |
| Yep. I was thirsty. |
| I eat sushi at an elephant bar. |
| LOL MY AUNTY. :P |
| After riding the roller coaster for the 2nd time with my aunty. Everyone wearing rain coats cuz it was pouring the entire day. |
| MY TICKET! |
| The place where I saw a real walking and talking robot for the first time. |