| CHINESE RESTAURANT . Last night in LA. :( |
| Hotel room. Uhm ignore the two males on the bed. |
| SANTA BARBARA. WHERE ALL THE STARS LIVE. |
| Danish town. The MOST beautiful town eve. |
| I am in Europe guys. lol |
| *__* |
| Nice! |
| I am a garbage truck. :) |
| Uncle. |
| BERKELEY Science library. |
| Idk. |
| The clock tower thing is the landmark(?) of Berkeley. |
| UC DAVIS! Campus much more new. |
| ~ |
| Back to SF downtown. |
| The center of downtown. <3 |
| Add caption |
| Taken from the cheesecake factory downtown. |
| USF~! |
| Yer. |
| So.. religious looking. lol. |
| My aunty's touch screen desktop. I was so amazed. lol. |
| Back in Hawaii. That's my way of saying Hi. |
| I like snow globes. TOO BAD KEVIN SMASHED THE TWO TOGETHER and the glass broke. =.= |
| Brochures. |
| I dream. |
| I was so addicted to the song that I had to watch it on my tv over and over and over again. |
| LOL. This was taken this weekend. |