Saturday, January 14, 2012

Aloha 2012.

Hi guys. It is now 14 days into 2012, and this is my first "normal" post of the year~
So quite a lot had happened in the past 14 days / 2 weeks (not really.)
Well, I just felt very loved in the past few days. I finally realized how important my friends are to me and how I am so grateful and lucky to have them~! I've been a happy person in the past days. c:
And yeahhh, okay! hehe.

School was not that stressful in the past week - maybe teachers are letting us get used to school mode.
Report cards came out tho, wah... I got 3.8 for semester. Now THAT's unacceptable helen. You gotta step your game up~!

I had a fun ~4 hr friday night last night.
Zhenning san was texting me while I fell asleep watching drama, but I woke up soon after that and he wanted to go Safeway to buy Apple cider vinegar...
So we went to the big new Safeway, I like that place. :)
After that, we decided to go Frostcity. Cheers for eating dessert before dinner~
We took a while finding the place (even tho i went there... 4times already? ><) lol, we then went the UH campus, stayed at the parking lot so we could use the library's wifi.. Finally found the place, we were half a block away haha.
I bought my laptop so he could fix my google redirect virus. I was playing with his Transformer Tablet while he was fixing my laptop.
We ate - then decided to go to one more destination before going home.
I suggested we go DonQ. So we went there, walked around the store, he bought his vinegar - and I went home!
Only my dad and kevin were home, wow my dad didnt even call me to ask me where I was since I told him i would be gone for 30 mins, not 4 hours. -.-

Today - Woke up at 8 because I heard chinese music playing outside. Found out they are having the chinese new year festival right outside my building today. Gosh. This is so damn annoying. All the music. The MC speaking. THE LION DANCING DRUM... This started at like 9 AM and its now at its climax, at 10 PM. I stayed home all there, therefore, i put up with this all day. Don't get me wrong, I really like chinese new year. But ugh, this is so loud and annoying. -.-

btw, i just updated last-week-of-2011