Let's talk.
Where did the wonderful story of helen's life leave off for the last post? We shall continue it.
On Sunday, I went to volunteer like usual because i love making a difference in people's lives.
My buddy Jordan was there so I talked to him about stuff. Then this "new" volunteer came and he joined into the convo. He's an international student from Taiwan, just finished 4 years of college and now applying to medical schools. He applied to all these ivy league medical schools (dartmouth. :D we all know whos there!) He was talking to me about my Chinese name and Taiwan. After that he was talking to the twins about college and stuff. They were ALL talking about college and majors and exams to take for entrance. I was just sitting at the side so lost because I was the youngest there. ToT.... It was cool listening to them talk tho and working with people much older than I am! :D
After that, I went to Alyson's new house with Sally to party~~ lol. I had fun that night. Alyson's apartment was so beautiful. *__* I used to always think that that building was a hotel. Haha, we didnt know how to turn on the TV and AC so we were actually googling it! :P After that, we took so long to decide what to eat. Theres a restaurant called "Try my dog". HAHA! So we watched two movies. They were pretty.... eh movies. haha. After that, at like 11:30, I went home!
On Monday, it was MLK jr's day. No school!. I had choke homework to do, but I still went out with my mom to Macy's. We were at the Shiseido place for so long... almost an hour, standing there. My mom and aunt were talking to the lady about the products and Macy's card. I got so many samples while waiting for them. lol! After that, I went to buy Clinique's acne face wash. Because I am fricken breaking out. Ugh. I break out when I am on my period. It's so damn obvious. It's like mega break out the day I GOT my period. wtf man. But yeah.
In school....
Human Phys- new seats. UGH NO! TT....
Japanese- Tests and tests and new vocabs and patterns and NAKEREBANARANAI!
English- House on Mango Street. SUPER easy readings but I havent been reading. :P
Precalc- I am LOVING the things we are learning. :D I normally hate graphing but these are not so bad!
APChem- Uhm. Yeah. lol.
History- FINALLY Finished NHD. YES! Worked on it untill 2 on Monday night. Good job Partner. We did very good team work. Proud of us.
So... after many debating and such, I am not going to prom. Today was the first bid sale day. 80% of my AP Chem class is going. Wow. I got verbally attacked by you guys so many times that day in school during lunch because I am such a jerk. :( I feel guilty. But I think he's fine and we are cool now. :D
Stealing some pics from sally wouldnt hurt:
Stealing some pics from sally wouldnt hurt:
![]() |





