Woke up - layed in bed for around 45 mins before getting up. (Texted+youtued)
Ate breakfast on the couch while watching PBS kids with Kevin
Youtubed some more on my itouch.
Forced Kevin to stop watching TV so I could have TV time
(Today I watched movie Contagion, On Call 36hr, and other new HK drama)
Then I lazied around my house. (Go lay around in my bed, lay around the couch)
After that, I tried picking fights with kevin and make him cry,
then making up with him like 20 mins later.
AND FINALLY, MY MOM COMES HOME - BABYSITTING DAY OVER!
lol. this is seriously my typical babysitting day.
I am super lazy.
After that, I will cry about how unproductive I was that day, and say "I WILL study/do work tmr!!"
Hehe, whatevers Helen.
So lately, the most "hottest" HK drama right now is ... ON CALL 6 HOURS.
I am madly OBSESSED with this dramas because:
1. It's about doctors, I want to be a doctor.
2. ALL THE GUYS IN THIS DRAMA ARE SO DAMN HOT. (DR.CHEUNG IS SO SEXY)
3. It's entertaining / dramatic.
Hehe. so yeah. This was the first show EVER to make my cry... I have never ever cried watching a TV show/drama/movie before. I would normally just tear up. But this drama made me full on cried! (At the scene where Andy's Grandma died T_T)
This drama taught me many things. It taught me about persistence, confidence, and love~ It's so good bros.
Lately, I am also really into the app Draw Something. ~ lol.
I now have more people to play with and colors to use :D
![]() |
| LOBSTER! |
So today, while I was lazying (watching youtube videos with Kevin) and he fell asleep on me xD
| zzzzzzz. |
| Sleepy head. |
| Fake sleeping Helen. |
| Sleepyh |
