Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break Week- MONDAY!

Hi Spring week, day one.
Guess what I did.
I went out.
So I went to bed at 2 something because I like staying up.
I tried staying up until 3:30 to watch the newest episode of OC36HR LIVE! But I didnt lol.
My mom woke me up early (8AM) and told me to go somewhere with her, i told her i couldnt so she got mad.
I got ready and ate some pizza then I ran downtown chasing after the number 3 bus. =.=
I was literally 3 seconds late so the bus left me.... I stood there and waited.
I felt so bad and mad at myself, how come I am always late. ugh. so annoying Helen.
When I got to Ala Moana, I saw Sally and Alyson.
Sally gave me my calculator back, because I left it at Library and MC got it back for me (Thanks for the note MC).
Then we caught the bus to Waikiki.
Went to F21. Walked around for 2 hours in that one store. lol!!
I wanted those three dresses. !!! I am totally loving the solid color dresses~~~!!
But I ended up only buying one because I am poor. :(
I was so close to buying this but Sally didnt like the stripes. 
I wanted to get this, but in gray.
But I ended up getting something in this color, but smaller and with a belt.

Anyways! I wanna get all the dresses on F21's website. !!! T_T

After that, we were thirsty, so we went to Cheesecake factory for a drink.... lol
Me and Sally shared a Red velvet cheesecake. OMG. IT'S SO AWESOME. I can't stop thinking about it.
Alyson got popcorn shrimp.
Then we came home~ doo doo doo.
Our afternoon snack!

Popcorn shrimmmp!
I am so broke~~!!
Only went out twice and I am pretty much moneyless. T__T

WOW. FANTASTIC BABY. I AM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG, esp live performance of this song right now! BOOM SHAKALAKA.