Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Updates - Exam Week + Weekend

Yo, big fooooigs! :D
So exam week seemed like the end of the world before it happened, but it was not thaaat bad!
It's all over now! ^___^
I surprisingly did not break out. woo woo.
So grades? I know I am going to get A for periods 1 2 3 4. But 5 and 6.... T_T
5 and 6 will debate whether I will get a 4.1 / 4.0 / 3.8 /or 3.6. yes. crazy >__<

Weekend was ~___~ So on Friday, it was junior prom night. I was at home checking my facebook for pictures of prom lol. I regretted, i shouldve went!. -.-
On saturday - it was yet another DUN DUN DUN SAT DAY.
I was assigned to the same classroom with the same instructor. lol! I wonder if anyone in that class was there in Jan also. xD
The SAT itself? let's not speak of it... no eye see la.
After SAT, Alyson, sally and I went to Ala Moana. We walked around Barnes and some stores before going to CPK for our late lunch!. ITALIAN SODAAA. Can't stop thinking about it, I crave for you!!! After the su;er filling and yummy lunch, haha, I came home.

Kevin's performance at his school church last last sunday. 

The weather hawaii had been having~~

New printaaa bitch.

Kevin's fd Eric's birthday. lol

Eric's two cakes!
Human Phys hard work- DONE!!


ehehhehehehhee. the lady bug I had in my school ramen. == 

Old Twin size bed.

New Queen size bed. 

Went to library with Manchon and Janey the other day. Look at all these huge ass books. We borrowed all of them.

I have fun doing this math project. lol. 

Kevin has one mono, one double. 

Doraemon~

Batman~
On sunday, I went to volunteer as usual and only me and Joy was there. We did discharges and papers and blah blah. A lot of babies. Then I counted up my hours and wth, i swear i had 200 hours last time I checked, but it somehow became 173 this time when i counted. :( I was sad man. Let's aim for that 200 hours before..... i want to say summer but that's not possible. lol.
I got this from one of the patients ! :D