Thursday, April 16, 2015

Freshman Year Trips

Gates Millennium Leadership Trip:  Washington D.C.
BU Gates Scholars!

My hotel room for the stay <3

Everything so fancy

Buddies I made at the conference

The Asian scholars... FIND ME?

Thanksgiving Break:  New York City 
Taken from Empire State Building!! - Sunset hour

It was raining, but the view is still naiiiice 

Times Square

9/11 Memorial 

YEEEEEE

Walking on the Brooklyn bridge, with the view of another bridge behind. It was COLD.

WOWOOWW. The Original. 

Dunkin Donuts... Errday

The Christmas tree was gigantic... 

Spring break:   Dallas, Texas 
I love this photo! Taken on my iPhone from the airport

There is a lot of land in Texas... School playground

Back yard but with a pond

Vegetarian food everyday... 

Then we went to the museum. 

And market. 

Random but I love my ponytail in this :D

My relatives - WE ARE MEMBERS 

Texas after a thunderstorm




Random Weekend:  Boston & New York City 
Scenery from the train ride to NYC

Look its NYC behind me

Central Park 

Central Park 

Back in Boston: Outside MFA

Cool experiment done at the Science Museum