![]() |
| Meet up with Sally right after I got back |
![]() |
| Arent we cute? |
| What I made my mom! |
![]() |
| Before... |
![]() |
| AFTER! |
| This is how we learn to be nurse aids |
![]() |
| BEST FRAND finally took me out |
| My fellow nurse aid classmates |
| Juana graduated! |
| I love this place |
| Then I did an "illegal" hike... |
| We took pics on top of a mountain |
| I turned 20. |
| I was not that excited... |
| Did my clinical work at an elderly home WITH THIS VIEW |
![]() |
| Hung out with new group of friends |
![]() |
| Hung out with another group of friends |
| One of the things I miss most about Hawaii.......... |
| He's so happy because I built him a truck |
| GET FIT |
| We were going to have TWO hurricanes |
![]() |
| We were prepared |
![]() |
| NAUGHTY NAUGHTY |
| I eat a lot. |
| Those were actually my fingers. |
![]() |
| We bonded. |
| SAW TRAPHIK AT A CONCERT <3 YESSSS |
| Nice background |
| Then we had fun |
| First time at D&B |
| I ate a lot of good food |
![]() |
| REUNITED WITH MY BEST BUD. |
![]() |
| Played |
| Went to the beach |
| Chopped off more hair before leaving... |











